Sunday, January 15, 2012

Up to date...

The project I spend all my time on is my daughter Kayden's baby book... Or I call it her book of Firsts. So I wanted to be up to date with all the pages I have already done, and give a little bit of a description of each.. I'm going to add a few at a time.

The first page is actually a page I made for my pregnancy book
that I never really got around to finishing. 


I didn't really have a specific layout in mind for this page, honestly I never really do. But I wanted to make her ultrasound picture the highlight of the page. I think I achieved my goal.


This page was made using a kit that I completely forgot I even had. I wanted to use her announcement as the main feature for this page. I also used the diaper embellishments to make it more baby-like.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment