Saturday, January 14, 2012

Intro

Hello those of you who have decided to check this out. I guess I should take the time to introduce myself if you don't already know me..... I'm Lindsey... obviously! I am a mommy of 1, a beautiful little girl named Kayden. I stay at home with her and wouldn't trade it for the world.
I got this whole blogging idea from a few of my mommy friends who also scrapbook. I hope they don't care that I'm copying them =) I use Facebook to show off my beautiful daughter and my scrapbooking work. So now I will do so here. I also love the fact that I can also describe my work, the process of putting it together, and receive feedback. I've designed my page to look like a scrapbook room I hope to one day have.
I hope you all enjoy.
My daughter and I

No comments:

Post a Comment